Monday, March 14, 2011

photoshop x-tra credit

For this altered photo I used fish eye effect. this is this is to make the desired area stick out. in thin particular photo I used the city hall building in SF.  There is few step however they have to be executed well.I found this fun and interesting.
This picture was the ripple effect I made it in photo shop. There are multiple step is making this picture they take a while to complete. If you mess up one of the steps you will mess up the photo. I found this very hard and difficult. They result is very different then what I thought it was going to be.
This picture was a picture of a cow at UC Davis. i then used photo shop's threshold to make this cow look red. I found this process fun once i understood and once i remembered all of the steps. i also changed the back ground after i finished the picture.
I went out on the mercy campus and two too different photo's one was of a tree and the together of the field. i then came back to the class room and i blend the two in photo shop. i found this fun and interesting.
This was also taken on the mercy campus  i took a picture of a chair and a picture of a flower. Then i cut the flower out of it picture. Then shrunk it and then stuck multiples of it on the chair. This was simple yet effective. i like this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment