Monday, March 14, 2011

Photoshop




This picture was alters in photo shop I am going to reflect on how I made this piece. I first looked through all of my most recent photographs and decided on the picture of the barn taken at UC Davis. I then eight clicked on the photograph then selected open and then selected Photo shop. Once I opened it up in Photo shop I was considering what to do so I sat there for a moment. I turned to one of my friends and asked them if they liked the picture they said that it would be a great photo if there was not the nasty mud and hay mess in the front of the photograph. Turned back to my computer looked at the photo for a little it longer then I realized what my friend said was true. Then I began to work on the photograph. I got the cone stamp tool and I cloned one of the hay piles and then stamped it in to the nasty mud spot in the front. I finally finish stamping in my fake hay pile. I then took a long look at my picture thinking what to do next then I thought it would be cool to put a fake background into the photo. I went on to the Internet and searched around Google images for a while then I thought of elephants and sunsets and I typed it into the search bar and I found a very cool picture of a elephant and a sunset. I clicked on the image to make it larger then I right clicked on it and saved it to my desktop. Then I exited out of the Internet and opens up my Photo shop window then I went to the tool bar and coiled file then open and I got my saved photo into photo shop. Now I needed to make the to images the same size so they would both correspond to each other. I went to image and then selected image size and then made my to image the same size. After that I then I used the clone stamp tool and I cloned the elephant sunset and then I stamped it into the background of the barn photo. That is how I made this photoshopped picture.      

No comments:

Post a Comment